To apply for replacement of a mutilated passport, please send an email message to email@example.com with Subject: “Mutilated Passport” (e.g. pages have been torn or detached, water damage). The email must indicate the passport owner’s full name, date of birth, place of birth, passport number, passport date of issue, passport place of issue.
The Embassy will process the replacement of a mutilated passport only of Filipinos who are residing or working in Singapore. Filipinos who are in Singapore for tourism or short-term study will be issued a Travel Document (click here for more info) for direct one-way travel to the Philippines.
- Personal appearance of applicant
- Accomplished Passport Application Form (click here to download)
- Accomplished Affidavit of Damaged Passport (click here to download)
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport information page
- Singapore Pass (EPass, SPass, NRIC, WP, DP, LTVP), original and photocopy
- Fees (payment must be in cash): Passport fee SGD 102.00 and notary fee SGD 42.50