The Bagong Bayani Awards (BBA) is a worldwide search for the country’s outstanding and exemplary Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs). It seeks to recognize and pay tribute to OFWs for their significant efforts in fostering goodwill among peoples of he world, enhancing the image of the Filipino as a competent and responsible worker and greatly contributing to the socio-economic development of the country.
MWO Singapore informs the public that the nomination for the 2023 Bagong Bayani Awards is already open for the following categories:
- Bagong Bayani Award for Outstanding Employee
- Bagong Bayani Award for Community and Social Service
- Bagong Bayani Award for Culture and the Arts
- Capt. Gregoria S. Oca Achievement Award
- Blas F. Ople Award Para Sa Natatanging Bagong Bayani
For further information, please see attached promotional materials or send an email to Bagong Bayani Foundation, Inc (BBFI) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website @www.bbfi.com.ph.
Deadline for submission of nominations in on 30 April 2023. (END).