19 July 2023, Singapore – The Philippine Embassy in Singapore congratulates seven (7) of its personnel who were conferred with the 2023 Department-level Awards at the awarding ceremony held today at Malacañan Palace, in commemoration of the 125th milestone anniversary of the Department of Foreign Affairs.
The 7 personnel, five (5) from the DFA and two (2) local hires are the following:
Loyalty Awardees, who were recognized for their dedication and length of service to the Department:
- Ms. Maria Christina G. Quizon – 35 years in service;
- Ms. Maria Lucel C. Villaruel – 35 years in service;
- Ms. Maria Celesty D. Cornejo – 30 years in service;
- Mr. George A. Batitis (Local Hire)- 30 years in service; and
- Mr. Antonio Pablo A. Raymundo (Local Hire) – 25 years in service.
Meanwhile, the following Embassy personnel were recipients of the Outstanding Employee Award:
- Ms. Ivanah Karla F. Vicencio-Luz, Assistant, Political and Public Diplomacy Section; and
- Ms. Gloria Jean V. Castaño-Zafra, Administrative Officer.
Mesdames Castaño-Zafra and Vicencio-Luz were among the fifteen (15) personnel from the DFA who received the Outstanding Employee Award from Secretary for Foreign Affairs Enrique A. Manalo for their exemplary accomplishment and contributions towards the attainment of the goals of the Department and the Philippine Embassy in Singapore.
“I am extremely proud of our awardees, as well as all our personnel, at the Embassy.”, Ambassador Macaraig remarked. “I thank them for their service and commitment to duty. May these recognition serve as inspiration for all of us to continue to work harder for our country and fellow Filipinos.” (END).