The Philippine Embassy in Singapore informs everyone that the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), through its PSA Serbilis online service, accepts requests for delivery of PSA Authenticated documents (Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate and Certificate of No Marriage or CENOMAR) abroad, including Singapore. The procedure is as follows:
PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING PSA CERTIFICATES FOR DELIVERY IN SINGAPORE:
- Log on to https://www.psaserbilis.com.ph/
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Fill up online request information.
- Fill up online requester’s information and DELIVERY details indicating delivery to Singapore address.
- Pay fees through accredited payment channels and credit card: USD 20.30 per copy for birth/marriage/death certificate; USD 25.30 per copy for CENOMAR.
To facilitate prompt delivery of your PSA (NSO) certificates, you may avail of PSA’s Special Courier Services
IMPORTANT: Please note that the Embassy only accepts PSA certificates with valid PSA receipt.