The Philippine Embassy invites everyone to join the 8th Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) happening from 15 to 17 November at the Singapore EXPO.
The Philippine Embassy is excited to announce that H.E. Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos Jr., President of the Philippines, will deliver a groundbreaking keynote address via hologram on Wednesday, 15 Nov at 11:35 am, on the Festival Stage.
Spearheaded by global policymakers and leaders from five continents, SFF 2023 will be the biggest and most impactful intersection of policy, finance and technology. Join 62,000+ attendees from 134+ countries, 800+ expert speakers across 450+ thought-provoking sessions, and visit a record number of close to 700 exhibitors and 34 international pavilions.
Kristalina Georgieva (Managing Director, International Monetary Fund) will open the Singapore FinTech Festival with a keynote address on 15 November 2023, followed by a Fireside Chat with President Tharman Shanmugaratnam and a Closing Fireside Chat with Ajay Banga (President, World Bank) on 17 Nov.
Across seven stages, SFF attendees also can look forward to insights from distinguished speakers, including:
- Anil Wadhwani, Chief Executive Officer, Prudential plc
- Balaji Srinivasan, Investor, Entrepreneur & Technologist
- Bill Winters, Group Chief Executive, Standard Chartered
- Eric Jing, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Ant Group
- Gintare Skaiste, Minister of Finance, Republic of Lithuania
- Jack Selby, Managing Director, Thiel Capital LLC
- Jeremy Allaire, Co-founder, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Circle
- Kfir Godrich, Chief Innovation Officer, Blackrock
- Dato’ Khairussaleh Ramli, Group President & Chief Executive Officer, Maybank
- Roman Regelman, Chief Executive Officer of Securities Services and Digital, BNY Mellon
- Manu Chopra, Chief Executive Officer, Karya
- Mairead McGuinness, Commissioner Financial Services, Financial Stability & Capital Markets Union, European Commission
- Dr Margaret Mitchell, Chief Ethics Scientist, Hugging Face
- Dr Serey Chea, Governor, National Bank of Cambodia
- Shweta Rajpal Kohli, Chief Public Policy Officer, Peak XV Partners
- Thomas Dohmke, Chief Executive Officer, GitHub
And some super-achievers like:
- Shekhar Kapur, Film, TV, Theatre Director & Producer
- Deng Yaping, Olympic Champion & Table Tennis Grand Slam Winner, DYP Sports Investment Fund
- Chatri Sityodtong, Founder, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Group ONE Holdings (ONE)
- Lesley Paterson, Film Writer & Producer and Professional Triathlete, Brave Art Entertainment
You may find more SFF highlights in the attached programme booklet.
There is a special 30% discount on delegate passes which can be given exclusively for members of the Filipino community. To claim this offer click here or use this link: https://www.gevme.com/SFF-2023/?promo=SFFDISC_30PHPC
Filipino Software Engineers (Coders and developers) are encouraged to take advantage of the complimentary coder pass. click here to get your coder pass or use this link: https://www.gevme.com/SFF-2023/?promo=SFFCOMP_CODERPH
You may also register for other passes, click here.