The application for a Travel Document is strictly by appointment only. Please request an appointment from email@example.com.
The Travel Document is issued to :
- Filipinos in Singapore for tourism or short-term study and have lost their passports;
- Filipinos with an expiring or expired passport and who must travel to the Philippines immediately, including those who were served jail time in Singapore and were ordered to be repatriated;
- Newborns who need to travel to the Philippines; and
- Seafarers whose passports have already expired and are signing off from Singapore.
The Travel Document issued by the Embassy has limited usability for direct non-stop travel to the Philippines only. It cannot be used for travelling to another country or for Philippine-bound travel with a stop in another country.
- Personal appearance of the applicant
- Accomplished Application for Travel Document form (click here to download)
- Photocopy of the lost Philippine passport’s information page, if applicable.
- Photocopy of the PSA or NSO-issued birth certificate, if applicable.
- Recent photograph, size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, colored, 3 pieces
- If the passport was lost, a copy of the Police Report on the loss of passport issued by Singapore Police Force. Report without delay the loss of your passport at any Police Station, Neighbourhood Police Centre or Neighbourhood Police Post.
- Fees (payment must be in CASH or PayNow): Travel document fees SGD 93.50
Seafarers who are restricted from disembarking the vessel and transacting with the Embassy due to COVID-19 protocols may apply for a Travel Document through the assistance of their manning agency. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.