Latest News

Special Resident Retiree Visa

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The Special Resident Retiree (SRR) Visa is applied for directly with the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA).


Online application:

The PRA requires that certain documents, specifically the Police Clearance issued by the Singapore Police Force and the Certification of Retirement Benefits, be legalized (authenticated) by the Philippine Embassy in Singapore.  Before such authentication by the Embassy, please note of the following:

  • Police Clearance issued by the Singapore Police Force must be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of Singapore
  • Certificate of Retirement Benefits must be legalized by a public notary of Singapore
  • Beginning 01 October 2016, the Philippine Embassy in Singapore will accept only electronic passports and machine readable passports for visa applications. Non-machine readable passports (hand-scripted passports) will not be accepted for visa applications.
  • Beginning 01 January 2017, Philippine immigration authorities will not allow entry into Philippine airports and seaports of foreign nationals holding non-machine readable passports.

Basic Requirements
1. Passport with valid Philippine Tourist Visa
2. PRA Application Form
3. Medical Clearance
4. Police Clearance from country of origin or residence (valid up to 6 months from date of issuance)
and NBI Clearance
5. Photos (8 pieces, 2×2″)
6. SRRV Visa deposit
7. SRRV Visa fees
Processing/Service (one time)
Principal:      USD 1,400
Dependent:   USD 300
Annual Fee:  USD 360
8. Proof of relationship to Principal Retiree (i.e. Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate)

For more information, please go to or send an email at




HTML Snippets Powered By :
Disable mouse on posts and pages plugin by