All clients for PHL citizenship renunciation are required to make a prior appointment through the online booking system of the Embassy.
Please book an appointment for PHL citizenship renunciation through this link: https://tinyurl.com/sgpeconsular
- Personal appearance of the applicant, when submitting and collecting documents
- Duly accomplished application form
- Original and one (1) photocopy of the notice of approval of application for Singapore citizenship OR invitation to undertake the Oath of Renunciation, Allegiance and Loyalty (ORAL) from the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA)
- Two (2) identical passport size photographs (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) in color, recently taken, showing a clear front view of the applicant’s face
- Applicant’s current Philippine passport with two (2) photocopies of the identification page
- If the applicant DOES NOT have a Philippine passport, he/she must submit a PSA-issued birth certificate
- If the passport had been lost, applicant must also submit an accomplished Affidavit on the loss of Philippine Passport. An additional fee of S$42.50 will be charged for notarization of the Affidavit.
- If the applicant had not been issued a Philippine passport since birth, he/she must execute an affidavit stating the same. An additional fee of S$42.50 will be charged for notarization of the Affidavit.
- Processing Fee of S$85.00, to be paid in CASH or PayNow
- Two (2) Oath of Renunciation forms will be provided by the Embassy processor upon application.