The Philippine Embassy in Singapore informs everyone that the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), through its PSA Serbilis online service, accepts requests for delivery of PSA Authenticated documents (Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate and Certificate of No Marriage or CENOMAR) abroad, including Singapore. The procedure is as follows:
PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING PSA CERTIFICATES FOR DELIVERY IN SINGAPORE:
- Secure a personal FedEx personal account through https://www.fedex.com/en-sg/home.html (a credit card is needed to sign-up). Take note of your FedEx account number. The international delivery charge will be charged to this account.
- Log on to https://www.psaserbilis.com.ph/Default.aspx
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Fill up online requester’s information and contact details
- Input your FedEx account number
- Input details of the birth/marriage/death certificate/CENOMAR being requested
- Take note of your batch reference number
- Pay fees through credit card: USD 20.30 per copy for birth/marriage/death certificate; USD 25.30 per copy for CENOMAR. Please note that this does not include FedEx delivery fee.
To facilitate prompt shipment of your PSA (NSO) certificates, please email the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Paid PSA Serbilis Batch Request Number
- Active FedEx account name and account number (to which shipment cost of your document will be charged)
- Delivery type (Fedex International Priority or Economy)
- Complete consignee’s name and delivery address (this must be the same as the Requester’s/Document Owner’s name as requested)
- Please indicate “Special Courier” in the Subject Line of your email.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the Embassy only accepts PSA certificates with valid PSA receipt.