To file for replacement of a lost passport, please send an email message to email@example.com with Subject: “Lost Passport”. The email must indicate the passport owner’s full name, date of birth, place of birth, passport number, passport date of issue, passport place of issue.
The replacement of a lost passport applies only to Filipinos residing or working in Singapore. Filipinos who are in Singapore for tourism or short-term study will be issued a Travel Document (click here to go to Travel Document Page) for direct one-way travel to the Philippines.
The processing of the replacement passport will start after a 20-business day clearance period following the applicant’s submission of the documentary requirements.
- Personal appearance of the applicant
- Accomplished Passport Application Form (click here to download)
- Accomplished Affidavit of Loss of Passport (click here to download)
- Police Report on the loss of passport issued by the Singapore Police Force. Report without delay the loss of your passport through SPF’s ONLINE PORTAL, or at any Police Station, Neighbourhood Police Centre or Neighbourhood Police Post.
- Photocopy of lost passport’s information page.
- Original DFA-Apostilled PSA (formerly NSO) birth certificate
- Singapore Pass (EPass, SPass, NRIC, WP, DP, LTVP), original and photocopy
- If the applicant is not a Singapore Pass holder, the Passport Officer may require proof of legitimate long-term stay in Singapore.
Fees (payment must be in cash): Lost passport replacement fee SGD 255.00 and notary fee SGD 42.50