Can I enter the Philippines visa-free? You can enter the Philippines visa-free if you are fully-vaccinated and you:
- Are a citizen or national of a non-visa required country under Executive Order 408 s. 1960 (E.O. 408), the list of which appears below; OR
- Are a holder of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or Macau SAR passports (stay period not exceeding fourteen (14) days); OR
- Are a former Filipino citizen with balikbayan privilege under Republic Act No. 9174 or a spouse/child of a balikbayan travelling with them.
- Proof of vaccination (WHO Certificate, VaxCertPH, national/digital certificate issued by countries with reciprocal arrangement with the Philippines; for Singapore, digital certificate issued through Notarise Singapore);
- Negative RT-PCR test taken within 48 hoursor laboratory-administered antigen test/ART within 24 hours prior to departure from (first) point of origin;
- Valid return ticketor ticket to onward destination (not later than 30 days from the date of arrival in the Philippines;14 days for Macau/HK nationals)
- Passport valid for at least six monthsfrom the time of arrival in the Philippines; AND
- Obtain, prior to arrival, travel insurancefor COVID-19 treatment costs from a reputable insurance company, with a minimum coverage of USD35,000, for the duration of your stay in the Philippines.