The Crew List Visa is issued to the entire crew of a registered vessel or aircraft landing in the Philippines.
Personnel on the aircraft or vessel whose names are not included in the crew list visa or not possessing a valid individual Philippine entry visa will not be allowed to enter the Philippines.
Send your request, together with the application form and the documentary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the name of the vessel, the estimated date of arrival in the Philippines, and the name of the authorized representative as the subject.
- Accomplished Supplemental Form for Crew List Visa, downloadable from this Embassy’s website, to be accomplished by the Vessel Master/Captain;
- Scanned copies of duly accomplished FA Form No.2 with photo, to be accomplished per foreign crew (https://consular.dfa.gov.ph/consular-form);
- Three (3) printed copies of the accomplished Crew List Visa application downloadable from the Embassy’s website (refer to the instructions following below). The digital file of the accomplished application must be emailed to the Embassy’s crew list visa unit (email@example.com);
- Scanned copy of the passport data page of the foreign crew; The passport should have a validity of at least six (6) months from the date of estimated departure from the Philippines.
- Signed letter from the vessel owner, naming the Vessel Master / Captain, identifying the authorized ship agent, requesting a the issuance of a crew list visa for the vessel’s foreign crew members. The letter must be supported with attachments showing the relevant information on the vessel’s multiple port calls, where applicable.
- Copy of the passport of the Vessel Master / Captain who will be commanding the vessel when it enters the Philippines. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure from the Philippines. The copy must be printed on A4-size paper.
- Copy of the Seaman’s Record Book of the Vessel Master / Captain who will be commanding the vessel when it enters the Philippines. The copy of the Seaman’s Record Book / maritime credentials record must show the page with the latest log entry. The copy must be printed on A4-size paper.
- Copy of the vessel register showing the vessel’s name, official number (IMO) and specification particulars; and
- Payment of the visa fee (view here) (cash only; checks, credit or debit cards, NETS are not accepted). The visa fees are as follows:
Crew Members of not more than 40 SGD 212.50
Crew Members from 41 to 100 SGD 297.50
Crew Members from 101 to 200 SGD 382.50
Crew Members in excess of 200 SGD 467.50
Instructions for the Crew List Visa application form
The Crew List Visa application can be downloaded from the Embassy website. The application form is a digital MS-EXCEL file which has 2 tabs, i.e. (a) the Details of the Vessel and the journey to the Philippines; and (b) complete list of names and details of crew members and passengers.
Be guided by the following instructions in accomplishing the Crew List Visa form:
- The Crew List Visa application form must be downloaded from this Embassy’s website.
- The Local Agent may accomplish the Crew List Visa application.
- The data entries must be entered directly into the downloaded MS-EXCEL file (not written on the printed copy of the file).
- The passport of the Vessel Master / Captain must be used for the Crew List Visa application, even if the Vessel Master / Captain is already in possession of a valid Philippine visa or is a Filipino national.
- Three (3) copies of the completely accomplished file must be printed on A4-size paper.
- The Vessel Master / Captain must review the printed copies and affix his live signature on Section F (Declaration of Captain / Master) of the 3 printed copies.
- The accomplished digital file of the Crew List Visa application (the actual MS-EXCEL file, not PDF) must be emailed to the Embassy’s Visa Section (firstname.lastname@example.org), using the subject line “CREW VISA APPLICATION”.
- The Local Agent must bring the three (3) printed copies of the accomplished form to the Philippine Embassy in Singapore and sign Section G (Attestation of Agent) on the three (3) printed applications in front of the consular official receiving the application. The Local Agent pays the required visa fee to the Embassy cashier.
- The Local Agent collects the crew list visa, which is given to the Vessel Master / Captain for presentation to the Philippine immigration authorities upon arrival in the Philippines.