CERTIFICATE OF ONE AND THE SAME PERSON FOR WOMEN WHO CHANGED THEIR LAST NAMES DUE TO MARRIAGE
This certificate is required by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority for Filipino nationals who have discrepancies in their names, including women who changed their last names due to marriage.
To enable the Embassy to attest to your identity, the Certificate of One and the Same Person shall be primarily based on the following documents (NOTE: Please bring ORIGINAL and 1 PHOTOCOPY of all requirements):
- Current Philippine Passport
- Previous Philippine Passport
- PSA-issued Marriage certificate / ROM issued by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General
- PSA-issued Birth certificate
- S$42.50 per document, to be paid in CASH or PayNow
Please book and appointment using this link: tinyurl.com/sgpeconsular. Wait for the confirmation email. Without the confirmation email, you will not be allowed to enter the Embassy premises.
Please note that a “No Appointment, No Entry” policy is strictly enforced by the Embassy to ensure the health and safety of our clients.