|Connect with us on:||
The Philippine Trade & Investment Centre – Singapore represents the Department of Trade and Industry at the Embassy of the Philippines in Singapore.
Its mandate is to promote Philippine export products and services in Singapore and to promote Singaporean investments in the Philippines.
Singapore is a strategic market and major source of investments. In 2017, Singapore ranked as the Philippines’ 5th largest export market (US$3.85 billion) and the 3rd largest source of investments (US$201.49 million).
Import Facilitation for Singapore Enterprises
- Identification of sourcing opportunities and potential Philippine suppliers
- Information and advice on: organization of buying missions to the Philippines
- Priority export products and services
- Philippine trade policies
- Philippine-Singapore trade statistics
- Trade shows and events in the Philippines
Support to Singaporean Investors
- Information and advice on: identification of potential Filipino partners
- Priority investment sectors
- Investment policies, regulations, procedures and incentives
- Arrangements of meetings and visits to the Philippines
Export Assistance to Philippine Companies
- Identification of prospective Singaporean buyers and business partners
- Information and advice on: facilitation of exports to Singapore
- Trade policies, regulations and procedures in Singapore
- Commercial and investment intelligence
- Trade fairs, exhibitions and missions to Singapore
|CONTACT INFORMATION||CONNECT WITH US ON|
PHILIPPINE TRADE & INVESTMENT CENTRE