Crew List Visa
The Crew List Visa is issued for the entire crew of a registered vessel or aircraft landing in the Philippines.
Personnel on the aircraft or vessel whose names are not included in the crew list visa or not possessing a valid individual Philippine entry visa will not be allowed to enter the Philippines.
- Copy of Vessel Register showing vessel’s name, official number (IMO) and specification particulars;
- Copy of the passport of the Vessel Master / Captain who will be commanding the vessel when it enters the Philippines. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure from the Philippines. The copy must be printed on A4-size paper.
- Copy of the Seaman’s Record Book of the Vessel Master / Captain who will be commanding the vessel when it enters the Philippines. The copy of the Seaman’s Record Book / maritime credentials record must show the page with the latest log entry. The copy must be printed on A4-size paper.
- Beginning 01 October 2016, the Philippine Embassy in Singapore will accept only electronic passports and machine readable passports for visa applications. Non-machine readable passports (hand-scripted passports) will not be accepted for visa applications.
Beginning 01 January 2017, Philippine immigration authorities will not allow entry into Philippine airports and seaports of foreign nationals holding non-machine readable passports.
- Signed letter from the vessel owner, naming the Vessel Master / Captain, identifying the authorized ship agent, requesting multiple entry crew list visa for the vessel’s foreign crew members. The letter must be supported with attachments showing relevant information on the vessel’s multiple port calls.
- Three (3) printed copies of the accomplished Crew List Visa application downloadable from the Embassy’s website (refer to the instructions following below). The digital file of the accomplished application must be emailed to the Embassy visa section (email@example.com)
- Accomplished Supplemental Form for Crew List Visa, downloadable from this Embassy’s website.
- Payment of the visa fee (cash only; checks, credit or debit cards, NETS, or cheques are not accepted). Fees are as follows:
Crew Members of not more than 40 SGD 212.50
Crew Members from 41 to 100 SGD 297.50
Crew Members from 101 to 200 SGD 382.50
Crew Members in excess of 200 SGD 467.50
Instructions for the Crew List Visa application form
The Crew List Visa application is downloadable from the Embassy’s website. The application form is a digital MS-EXCEL file which has 2 tabs, i.e. (a) the Details of the Vessel and the journey to the Philippines and (b) complete list of names and details of crew members and passengers. Be guided by the following instructions for accomplishing the Crew List Visa form:
- The Crew List Visa application form must be downloaded from this Embassy’s website.
- The Local Agent may accomplish the Crew List Visa application.
- The data entries must be entered directly into the downloaded MS-EXCEL file (not written on the printed copy of the file).
- The passport of the Vessel Master / Captain must be used for the Crew List Visa application, even if the Vessel Master / Captain already possesses a valid Philippine visa.
- Three (3) copies of the completely accomplished file must be printed on A4-size paper.
- The Vessel Master / Captain must review the printed copies and affix his live signature on Section F (Declaration of Captain / Master) of the 3 printed copies.
- The accomplished digital file of the Crew List Visa application (the actual MS-EXCEL file, not PDF) must be emailed to the Embassy’s Visa Section (firstname.lastname@example.org), titled “CREW VISA APPLICATION”.
- The Local Agent must bring the 3 printed copies of the accomplished form to the Philippine Embassy in Singapore and sign Section G (Attestation of Agent) on the 3 printed applications in front of the consular official receiving the application. The Local Agent pays the required visa fee to the Embassy cashier.
- The Local Agent collects the visaed Crew List, which is given to the Vessel Master / Captain for presentation to the Philippine immigration authorities upon arrival in the Philippines.