Embassy Advisory to visa applicants: Do not purchase the flight ticket before applying for the visa, but make a “booking” or “flight itinerary”. Purchase the flight ticket only after the visa is granted.
The Embassy will not hasten the visa processing to accommodate the visa applicant’s flight schedule. Depending on the applicant’s nationality (i.e. if the applicant’s country has a visa agreement with the Philippines), visa processing will take 2 or 10 business days (in some cases, authorization from Manila). The Embassy will not refund the visa application fee if the visa is issued later than a flight departure date or if the visa application is denied.
- Personal appearance of the applicant
- Accomplished visa application form
- Passport with at least six months of validity beyond the date of departure from the Philippines
- Beginning 01 October 2016, the Philippine Embassy in Singapore will accept only electronic passports and machine readable passports for visa applications. Non-machine readable passports (hand-scripted passports) will not be accepted for visa applications.
Beginning 01 January 2017, Philippine immigration authorities will not allow entry into Philippine airports and seaports of foreign nationals holding non-machine readable passports.
- Photocopy of passport information page
- Recent photograph, size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, colored and taken against a white background
- Photocopy of Singapore-issued IC (Permanent Resident IC, PE Pass, E Pass, S Pass, Work Permit, Student Pass, Dependant’s Pass)
- Printed airline booking or itinerary of travel showing dates of entry into and departure from the Philippines
- Letter from applicant’s organization in Singapore indicating the applicant’s position in the organization, nature of the trip, and guarantee of repatriation and financial support for applicant for the duration of trip
- Letter from the counterpart organization in the Philippines indicating the purpose of the applicant’s trip and guarantee of support for the applicant for the duration of the trip.
- If the applicant is attending a M.I.C.E. (meeting, incentive, conference, exhibition) event in the Philippines, a copy of the M.I.C.E. invitation or notification
- Payment of visa fee (cash only; checks, credit or debit cards, NETS, or cheques are not accepted)