Report of Birth
For infants born in Singapore of Filipino parent(s):
|Please seek an appointment by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the request for an appointment, along with your preferred date (kindly note that the time for encoding is between 2 to 4 pm, Monday to Friday) and the baby’s full name.|
The infant will have to be brought to the embassy for the photo capturing.
The necessary forms must be filled up by either of the Filipino parents, or the guardian.
- Duly accomplished passport application form. Click here to download this form.
- Cash payment of S$144.50 (passport S$102.00 and notarization S$42.50)
- Original and three (3) photocopies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate issued by the Singapore Registration of Births
- Report of Birth. Click here (inputtable text fields) to download form. All must have the original signature of the parent.
- Data page of passports of parents
- Marriage contract of parents (if applicable)
If the parents are not legally married, please prepare the following as well:
- Affidavit of Acknowledgement to be executed by both parents. Click here to download form.
- Affidavit by the father consenting to the use of his surname. Click here to download form.
- Cash payment of S$187.00 (passport S$102, and notarization S$42.50 x 2)
|Note: One copy of the report of birth will be forwarded to the NSO by the Embassy (through DFA Manila), one copy will be retained by the parents/legal guardian, and one copy will remain in the Embassy for its archives. The parent can apply directly to NSO for the child’s birth certificate after a few months.|