Report of Birth
Report of Birth of an infant born in Singapore of Filipino parent(s)
Make an appointment by sending an email titled “Appointment for Report of Birth” to email@example.com. The email must indicate the: (a) infant’s full name and (b) infant’s date of birth. The Civil Registry Officer will respond to advise the soonest available date and time for the registration of birth.
The infant must be brought to the Embassy for the Report of Birth registration, which will include photo image capturing for the infant’s Philippine passport.
- Birth Certificate issued by Singapore Registry of Births, original and 5 copies
- Report of Birth form (click here to download), 5 copies. Each copy must be accomplished and physically signed (handwritten or “wet” signature) by the parent(s)
- Marriage Contract of parents (if applicable), original and 5 copies
- Data page of father’s passport, 5 copies
- Data page of mother’s passport, 5 copies
- Affidavit of Late Registration of Birth (click here to download template), if the Report of Birth at the Embassy is being done more than one year after the child’s birth,
If the parents are not legally married, these documents may be required if applicable:
- Affidavit of Admission of Paternity (AAP) (click here to download template), accomplished by the child’s father, to be signed before a consular officer at the Embassy. If the father is not in Singapore, this document must be authenticated either in the Philippine embassy or consulate in the country where he resides or by the Department of Foreign Affairs if he is in the Philippines.
- Affidavit to Use Surname of the Father (AUSF) (click here to download template), accomplished by the child’s mother, to be signed before a consular officer at the Embassy.
- If the father’s whereabouts is unknown, a Personal Handwritten Instrument (PHI, such as a personal letter) written by the father which states his acknowledgement of his paternity of the child and copy of the father’s identification (such as passport).
If the child is being applied for a Philippine passport, the following must be prepared:
- Accomplished Application Form for Passport Renewal (click here to download)
FEES (payment must be in cash)
- Report of Birth fee SGD 42.50
These additional fees may apply if applicable:
- Legalization of AAP or PHI SGD 42.50
- Legalization of AUSF SGD 42.50
- Certificate of Registration fee SGD 42.50
- Affidavit of Late Registration SGD 42.50
- Passport fee SGD 102.00