The Travel Document is issued to Filipinos who are in Singapore for tourism or short-term study and have lost their passport. The Travel Document is also issued to Filipinos with an expiring or expired passport and who must travel to the Philippines immediately.
The Travel Document issued by the Embassy has the limited usability for direct non-stop travel to the Philippines only. It cannot be used for travel to another country or for Philippines-bound travel with stop in another country.
- Personal appearance of applicant
- Accomplished Application for Travel Document form (click here to download)
- Photocopy of lost Philippine passport’s information page, if applicable
- Photocopy of NSO birth certificate, if applicable
- Recent photograph, size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, colored, 3 pieces
- If passport was lost, Police Report on the loss of passport issued by Singapore Police Force. Report without delay the loss of your passport at any Police Station, Neighbourhood Police Centre or Neighbourhood Police Post.
- Fees (payment must be in cash): Travel document fees SGD 93.50