Replacement of a Mutilated Passport
No appointment is needed to come to the Embassy to report the mutilation of (heavy damage to) a passport, but before coming to the Embassy for the replacement of a mutilated passport, please send an email message to email@example.com titled “Mutilated Passport” (e.g. pages have been torn or detached, water damage). The email must indicate the passport owner’s full name, date of birth, place of birth, passport number, passport date of issue, passport place of issue.
The Embassy will process the replacement of a mutilated passport only of Filipinos who are residing or working in Singapore. Filipinos who are in Singapore for tourism or short-term study will be issued a Travel Document (click here to go to Travel Document Page) for direct one-way travel to the Philippines or Certification of Damaged Passport for continued use of passport for onward travel.
- Personal appearance of applicant
- Accomplished Passport Application Form (click here to download)
- Accomplished Affidavit of Damaged Passport (click here to download)
- Original passport and photocopy of passport information page
- Singapore Pass (EPass, SPass, NRIC, WP, DP, LTVP), original and photocopy
- Fees (payment must be in cash): Passport fee SGD 102.00 and notary fee SGD 42.50