Lost or Mutilated (damaged) Passports
|Before coming to the Embassy, please schedule an appointment by sending an email message to email@example.com|
|Instructions: Entitle your message as either “Lost Passport” or “Mutilated Passport“. (A mutilated passport is one which has been damaged, such as when the cover has been removed from the passport, or when the passport has been washed in the washing machine.) Please state in the message your preferred date and time, and we will confirm the availability of this slot.|
On the date set by the Embassy, please come to the Embassy, with a printout of the email exchange with firstname.lastname@example.org. Register at the Reception Desk, and proceed to Window 8.
Please bring the following:
- Duly accomplished passport application form. Download the form here or request one from the embassy.
- Affidavit of Loss or Damage. Download the form here or request one from the embassy.
- Cash payment for passport replacement and notarization fees (refer to consular fees)
If the application is for lost passport, please bring the following in addition:
- Police Report
- Special immigration pass from Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA)
- Photocopy of the lost passport’s data page, or the applicant’s NSO birth certificate
- Photocopy of the visa issued by the Singapore authorities, and:
- For Work Permit holders – valid employment contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy (if applicant has no contract, processing has to be done by an accredited agency of the embassy)
- For Employment Pass and Dependant’s Pass holders – presentation of employment or dependant’s pass card
- For Social Visit Pass holders – presentation of social visit pass issued by the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA)
- For Singapore Permanent Residents – presentation of blue Singapore Identity Card (IC)
|NOTE: Applying for a new passport to replace a lost passport takes longer than regular renewal of passport. DFA rules and regulations impose a clearance period before the application for the new passport is able to proceed.|