|Location:||20 Nassim Road, Singapore 258395|
|Business Hours:||Mondays-Friday, 9:00 AM – 12:00 NN; 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Closed on public holidays of Singapore and the Philippines|
|Phone Trunkline:||6737 3977 (operator-assisted)|
The Embassy comprises the following offices:
- Assistance to Nationals For the assistance of Filipinos who have a case with Singapore police or immigration authorities
- Commercial Counsellor For the promotion of trade between Philippines and Singapore and doing business and investing in the Philippines
- Consular Section For services for citizenship (renunciation, reacquisition), civil registry (births, marriages and deaths of Filipinos), notarial, passport, visa (business, tourism, immigration)
- Cultural Section For Embassy relations and activities with Filipino associations and organizations in Singapore
- Defense Attaché For matters, programs and meetings concerning military and police relations between the Philippines and Singapore
- Diplomatic Offices For contacting the Office of the Ambassador or the Office of the Consul General
- Economic Section For matters, programs and meetings concerning economic relations between the Philippines and Singapore
- Labor Section For matters and concerns related to the processing or verification of contracts of Filipinos working in Singapore, hiring of Filipinos for work in Singapore, processing of Balik-Manggagawa online processing, OEC, OWWA, SSS
- Political Section For matters, programs and meetings concerning political relations between the governments of the Philippines and Singapore
The Assistance To Nationals (ATN) Section assists Filipinos in Singapore who are victims of crime or mistreatment or have a case with the immigration or police authorities of Singapore.
- Phone: 67373977 Local 113, 102 or 104
- Mobile: 9072-2797 (after office hours) | for cases involving death of Filipino nationals
If you are unable to contact the numbers above, please drop an email to email@example.com or send an SMS to 9072-2797.
The Philippine Trade and Investment Centre (PTIC) is a representative office of the Department of Trade and Industry of the Philippines. The PTIC offers information and provides assistance and advice on doing business and investing in the Philippines. PTIC can facilitate exports from the Philippines to Singapore, supply information on business and investment opportunities in the Philippines and Philippine suppliers, provide information on Philippine export products and trade policies.
- Address: 230 Orchard Road, Faber House #07-234, Singapore 238854
- Phone: 6887 3186
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webpage: Link to PTIC Singapore webpage
The Consular Section provides the following services related to passports, the legalization of documents to be used in the Philippines, citizenship services for Filipinos, the registration of the birth or marriage of Filipinos in Singapore and the issuance of visas to persons going to the Philippines for tourism or business. Contact the appropriate service through email.
Civil Registry Desk handles births and marriages of Filipinos in Singapore, re-acquisition or renunciation of citizenship. Email: email@example.com
Notarial Desk notarizes or authenticates documents that will be used in the Philippines. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passport Office processes the appointments for passport renewal, replacement of lost passports, issuance of emergency travel documents for Filipinos, extension of passport validity. Email: email@example.com
Visa Desk issues the entry visa to the Philippines for tourism or business. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cultural Section handles the relations of the Embassy with Filipino organizations and groups in Singapore. Contact the Cultural Section to inform on functions, gatherings, cultural and community activities of Filipino associations.
- Email: email@example.com
The Defense and Armed Forces Attaché (DAFA) represents the Department of National Defense of the Philippines on matters of security and military cooperation.
- Phone: 6235 2825
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of the Ambassador
- Email: email@example.com
Office of the Consul General
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Economic Section liaises with government agencies and business organizations of Singapore on matters of Philippines-Singapore economic relations. For information on trade and investment opportunities in the Philippines, refer to the Philippine Trade and Investment Centre in Singapore.
- Phone: 6737 3977 extension 117
The Labor Section handles the concerns of Filipinos working in Singapore and the employment of Filipinos in Singapore. Call the Labor Section for matters concerning employment contracts or hiring Filipinos. The Labor Section also handles services for overseas Filipino workers, such as PAG-I.B.I.G., SSS and OWWA.
- Phone: 6733 2991, 6737 3977 extension numbers 106, 107, 134, 135;
- Hotline: 9247 3171
- Fax :6732 5789
Services provided by the Labor Section:
|Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC)||Phone: 6733 2991
Phone: 6737 3977
local numbers 106,107
Fax: 6732 5789
|OWWA welfare and emergency assistance for OFWs in Singapore||Phone: 9715 9293
Fax: 6733 9544
|PAG-IBIG membership and member contributions||Phone 6737 3977 loc. 106
HP: 9853 3147
|SSS membership and member contributions||Phone: (65) 9679-5266